Large-Scale Plant Bioreactor System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Case / Pallets / FCL|
- Model NO.: GJ Series
- Specification: ASME or GB150 standard
- Trademark: EASTBIO or Customized logo
Large Size Production Scale Plant Bioreactors & Fermentors
Remark: please refer to Turnkey Project (http://www.eastbio.cn/en/turnkey_project.htm) for large size fermentation system that working volume exceeds 20,000L.
EASTBIO® GJ Series complete set of large size production scale plant bioreactors are widely used for pharmaceutical, vaccine cultivation, enzyme production and so on, for purpose of scientific research as well as industry production. Eastbio is capable to be contractor on turnkey basis including design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, training and technological system. In addition, Eastbio could assist customer in carrying out various kinds of GMP certification based on customer requirement.
- Model: GJ-
- Total Volume: 3KL - 20KL
- Loading Quotiety: 65-80% (70% is optimum)
- Material: SS 316L / SS 304
- Agitation: Flat-blade/oblique blade/curved blade/axial flow impeller for choice
- Type of Drive: Mechanical stirred from top. Self-balancing device is provided to the large reactor
- Sealing Form: Special mechanical seal with reliable performance
- Structure: Floor stand
- Sterilization: In-situ sterilization (AUTO-SIP is available)
- Control Method: EbioTM Data Aquisition and Automatic Control System mainly based on SIEMENS PLC, displayed and operated on colorful touch screen monitor.
The sterilizing operation is safe and reliable. It uses special double mechanical seal and imported sanitary diaphragm valves. Whole position automatic welding process is applied to pipeline connection. The complete plant including sampling process uses imported visual rapid inspection and treatment system, so there is no steam leakage in the plant during sterilization, sampling and fermentation process. Special technology is adopted to maintain the bioreactor for solving the problem of bacteria difficult to culture.
Multiple working volumes can be chosen to group flexibly as required.